Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector: Blushed Copper

After months of debate, I finally made the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Blushed Copper all mine!

This is something I was debating on purchasing for a long time coming. The fact that the packaging is so beautiful, and that it is limited edition didn't help matters for me either. Since no Sephoras in store near me had this available, I was blindly purchasing it with no way to test the colour or quality. So when Sephora launched the 4x bonus points for VIB Rouge clients, I was sold. I may as well splurge a bit and get rewarded for it too, no?


The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Blushed Copper is a beautiful, deep copper highlight powder. The case is the same as normal Becca packaging, except the outer rim is a brilliant rose gold instead of the traditional dark brown. The powder itself is molded with an edgy triangular design throughout the 8g/0.28oz pan.



Initially, I was worried how this powder would turn out on my deep skin. Being an NC45 and trying to find a nice highlight isn't an easy task. I realize that this doesn't work as a highlight on me at all, but it is the most beautiful blush topper I have ever used. It gives the face a luminous sheen when applied on top of a blush. I usually like to pair this with Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Beg.


You could probably use this sans blush if you'd like, which would impart the face with a subtle sheen. Use a light hand; this bad boy goes a long way in terms of pigmentation. My only (very tiny) complaint with this powder is that I wish the shimmer was a little less... shimmery. I prefer more of a sheen highlight rather than a shimmer, but the glitter particles in this powder aren't obscenely big at all. Just a little too big for my personal taste.

While writing this post, I see that this powder is still available at Sephora online. Definitely check it out if you want a beautiful glow-from-within look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?