Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Black Cherry, Rum Raisin, Mink

After loving the first two Revlon lipsticks I purchased, I grabbed three more of these Super Lustrous Lipsticks while they were on sale. I purchased 477 Black Cherry, 535 Rum Raisin, and 671 Mink.


The packaging is a glossy black tube, surrounded by a gold band with the Revlon name on it.When opened, the tube is all gold, with a black base.One thing I love about the packaging is that the top is see-through, so you can peek at the colour inside without having to open the tube. One negative about the packaging is that the clasp isn't too secure, so this probably won't be something you want to carry in your bag, as it might accidentally open. While the packaging looks nice, I find it to be kind of flimsy.


All three of these lipsticks have a creme finish. Black Cherry is a beautiful deep cherry plum. Rum Raisin is close to a "my lips but better" shade; it is a rich warm pinky terracotta. Mink is probably my first true nude shade; it is a warm milky brown, perfect to wear on the center of the lip, paired with a deep pink or mauve lip pencil. I've found that this is a great nude shade for dark skin. The only thing I dislike about the formula is the wear time. These lipsticks are so comfortable, yet they don't last long on my lips at all. I would definitely recommend a lip liner with these as it'll help the longevity of the lipstick.

L to R: 477 Black Cherry, 535 Rum Raisin, 671 Mink
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks are available at most drug stores near you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?