NYX Single Shadows Swatches and Reviews

It's getting a bit easier to find NYX products in Canada now. I grabbed these shadows from an online London Drugs purchase and from Rexall PharmaPlus. I have four Nude Matte Shadows and four Hot Singles Eyeshadows.

L to R: Bare My Soul, Skinny Dip, Maybe Later, Kiss the Day, Gold Lust, Sex Kitten, Day Club, Coquette


The formula on these shadows is awesome! They don't feel anything like what regular drugstore eyeshadows are known to feel like. They're very buttery and soft, and have minimal fallout. Each shadow contains 1.5g of product. 

The shades I purchased complement my deep skin wonderfully, and they don't look chalky or ashy against my NC45 skin tone.

L to R: Dayclub, Coquette, Gold Lust, Sex Kitten, Maybe Later, Skinny Dip, Kiss the Day, Bare My Soul

NYX Single Shadows can be purchased at London Drugs and Rexall PharmaPlus.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?