Inglot Haul! Blushes, Eyeshadows, and More!

While preparing myself for IMATS Toronto 2015 this year, I realized that I had access to Inglot products through Nigel's Beauty Emporium. I set up a pre-order right away and successfully received my items at their booth this past Saturday.

In terms of quality and selection, Inglot has to be one of my favorite makeup brands. They don't skimp on craftsmanship and quality in their entire line, and they have such innovative products. I've been lusting over their Freedom System palettes for quite some time now and decided IMATS would be the best time to invest in some eyeshadows and blushes, among other things.

When it came to the eyeshadow palette, I tried to go for shades that I don't already own in my collection. I tend to gravitate towards neutral and warm toned shades, so I got myself out of my comfort zone and ordered several cool-toned grays and browns. I also stick to matte shades often, so I bit the bullet and ordered some beautiful pearlescent and shimmery shadows.


I've been a fan of Inglot blushes ever since I swatched them in-store at their Yonge and Dundas location in Toronto. I love the range of colours and the velvety feel of their powder blushes, so I grabbed several hues that are hard to find in other brands. I also purchased two Fusion Blushes, in the shades 202 and 203. The Fusion Blushes come with a coordinating illuminator, that I feel would be a great blush topper. I would recommend all of these Inglot blushes for dark skin!
Inglot Fusion Blush 202
Inglot Fusion Blush 203
Inglot Face Blush 40
Inglot Face Blush 41
Inglot AMC Blush 66
Inglot AMC Blush 63
Inglot AMC Face Blush 124
L to R: Fusion Blush 203, AMC Blush 124, Blush 40, AMC Blush 66, Blush 41, Fusion Blush 202, AMC Blush 63
I also picked up an AMC Cream Blush, in the shade 85. 85 is a warm dusty rose, perfect for a natural flush on the cheek.


The first thing I've ever purchased from Inglot were their Matte Lip Pencils. I picked up two more this time around, in shades 19 and 34. Shade 19 is probably my all-time favourite lip colour. It is a MLBB (My Lips But Better) shade on my deep skin, with a hint of reddish brown. Shade 34 is a beautiful plummy eggplant. These are by far the most comfortable lip pencils I have ever tried.

Because I love the Matte Lip Pencils so much, I decided to pick up a Matte Lipstick as well, in the shade 426. It is a deep purple shade, with hints of red, and let me tell you, this lipstick is matte. Its finish reminds me of the MAC Retro Matte Lipstick line.



Along with the other lip products, I purchased an AMC Lip Paint in the shade 68. The texture of the Lip Paints are very thick and rich, and shade 68 is a beautiful warm pink. This Lip Paint is extremely pigmented and a little will go a very long way. These are best applied using a lip brush, as they may be too tacky to dip your finger in.



All in all, I am incredibly happy with my Inglot purchase. I haven't had any of these products underperform, which is a pleasant surprise. If you have access to Inglot products, you should definitely give them a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?