Lancome Baume In Love: Urban Ballet

While perusing my local Shoppers Drug Mart, I came across a lip balm in their cosmetic clearance section. It was the Lancome Baume in Love in Urban Ballet. Seeing as they had marked it down to $12, I decided to try it.


The Lancome Baume In Love is a neon-tinted lip balm with a really moisturizing, comfortable feel on the lips. It contains several light oils that penetrate the lips to moisturize to its fullest potential. It's hard for me to find a lip balm that helps soothe my ever-problematic lips. I suffer from year-round drying, chapping, flaking lips, and after only a couple of applications of this balm, I noticed less flaking, and less dryness. I was also surprised that the neon pink colour really flattered my skin tone; it's a super sheer wash of colour that leaves a subtle fresh pink stain for a few hours after it has dried.


This balm can be found on Lancome's website for $32. The only con I can find about this balm is the hefty price. While I did get it on sale, I would (begrudgingly) pay the full price for this lip balm becuase I haven't been able to find another formula that moisturizes my lips so well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?