My Sigma Eye Brush Collection


As I reviewed my Sigma Beauty face brush collection, I feel it's only appropriate to review my eye brush collection from them as well!

You can read a more in-depth review of Sigma brushes in general in my previous post.

Sigma E16 - Tightline Liner Brush. I use this brush to tightline my upper waterline. I generally use this in conjuction with the MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, or Inglot Gel Liner in 77. I love how soft this brush is. I've had no trouble tightlining with this brush as it doesn't tug at my eyes at all and applies product thinly, but evenly, so there aren't any skips. I feel this brush works best with the Inglot liner as it's super creamy.

Sigma E25 - Blending Brush. This is a standard, MAC 217-esque, blending brush. I never knew how handy this brush would be until I actually started using this. I use this brush in all of my eye looks. The hairs (apart from a couple prickly ones I can feel) are incredibly soft and pick up a lot of pigment. I use this brush primarily to blend out my crease.

Sigma E40 - Tapered Blending Brush. I can do an entire eye look with this brush; it is super versatile. I use this mainly as my transition blending brush, and it does a bang-up job. The quality of this brush is fantastic; the hairs are very soft and arranged neatly and uniformly. For the price, this brush is definitely worth it.

Sigma E45 - Small Tapered Blending Brush. This was a brush I had an issue with as soon as I received it. The picture on the website led me to believe this brush would have a fine tapered point, much like a candle flame. However, when I received it, there was no point to the brush at all. It basically looked like a mini E25. I contacted Sigma customer service and sent them a picture of the brush. They agreed with me that the brush was misshapen, and promptly sent a replacement. The new one is really great. The tip isn't as defined as the website picture, but it definitely gets right into the crease with ease, and is quite precise.

Sigma E54 - Medium Sweeper Brush. I bought this under the assumption that this is a slightly different version of the E55, which is my favourite Sigma brush hands on. This brush is slightly less wide, and thicker than the E55. I generally use this brush for packing on colour or pigment onto the middle of the lid.



Sigma E55 - Eye Shading Brush. This. Brush. Is. Everything! It is so soft, and just absolutely perfect for packing colour onto the lid. If you want any Sigma brush, I'd say to try this one out for sure! The hairs are shaped into a perfect dome to help get into the crease of your eye and uniformly pack on product. I use this brush for all-over lid application.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?