MAC Wash and Dry Summer Collection!

All eyes are on MAC for this summer's hottest limited edition collections! This one coming up looks like it'll be absolutely stunning and perfect for the warm weather coming up.

MAC is set to release their Wash And Dry Collection in July 2015, and everyone is buzzing about the packaging and product designs. I'm definitely going to be stalking the website waiting for these babies to go live so I can grab a lipstick or two!


This is a small sample of what'll be coming up in this collection. I see on the product boxes that there's a matte bronzer in the works; I'm assuming this is the windowless compact displayed above. There will also be at least one blush, and one highlighting powder that has a beachy-sand texture to it.

This looks like it'll be a mini Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow Trio. The colours are great for a sun-kissed summer look, touting neutral pearlized shades that anyone can wear.


If anyone knows me, they know I love my MAC Limited Edition lipsticks! These look like they'll dethrone some of my favourites in terms of packaging.

I've also heard that there is a big fluffy sculpting brush in the works for this collection, with the ferrule in the same gradient pattern as the rest of the products. This seems unconfirmed, however, so I'm hoping to hear some more news!

UPDATE: An official promo photo for the Wash and Dry Collection has leaked!

Confirmed is the sculpting brush that has been rumoured about, along with two more Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Trios, and three Lipglasses!

Tell me, will you be buying anything from this summer collection?
What is your favourite MAC Limited Edition Collection?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?