L'Oreal Collection Exclusive Reds: Eva & Zoe

After seeing these lipsticks floating around the internet, I scoured all of my local drugstores for them. I managed to find both of these beautiful lipsticks at Shoppers Drug Mart. 


L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks are probably my favourite drugstore lipstick formula ever. They are super creamy and glide on like a dream. They've had the Nude Collection Exclusive out for a while now, and while the colour selection was flattering for most skin tones, I couldn't quite find one that worked for me.

When the Red Collection Exclusive was announced, I was sold. The semi-matte shades looked amazing and it was easier for me to find a couple that would flatter my deep skin. I picked up two shades: Eva's Red and Zoe's Red.

L to R: Eva's Red, Zoe's Red
Eva's Red is a beautiful warm orangey-red, perfect for summer. I don't quite own a colour like this, but I'm glad I do now! Zoe's Red is a deep, dramatic maroon, amazing for events. I own a couple of colours like this, but nothing quite as deep.

L to R: Eva's Red, Zoe's Red
The quality of these lipsticks are definitely comparable to MAC or Make Up For Ever. Although matte, they are very creamy and opaque, and don't require you to drag them across the lips for full saturation of colour.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?