Sephora 4x Rouge Event Haul!

When I found out that Sephora was having their annual multi-point event, I knew my wallet was going to take a (minor) beating. After the change to Sephora Canada's website, (aka, many brands aren't carried in Canada anymore due to labeling issues) I figured I wasn't going to get as much as I'd hoped to get. I usually like to use these point events to buy higher-end items because I get way more bonus points compared to buying lower-priced things. This time, with the decision-making help of my husband, I bought some more essentials and skincare, with a couple of splurge items.


They also handed out these cute pouches with a bunch of samples!


We were pretty spoiled with treats; the Sephora staff were more than generous in handing out Godiva truffles, pink grapefruit soda, and these super cute cake pops!


Now, onto the purchases. The first thing that caught my eye was a beautiful white box in the nail section. It was the Nails Inc x Victoria Beckham collaboration, in the shade Judo Red. I had to get it! The packaging and display of the nail polish was too luxurious to pass up. The colour is a beautiful orangey-red, and flatters deep skin beautifully!


The second thing I picked up, something I came to Sephora specifically for, was their Supreme Cleansing Oil. I've heard great things about this oil, that it takes care of any makeup on your face, while also leaving your skin moisturized and soft. So far, it's been great! Expect a dedicated post on it soon.


I saw these sleep masks on the website, but when I first purchased them, it was in store. These masks are a gift from heaven! Each one has specific qualities that you can actually see working on your skin. Usually I don't pay any mind to claims like this, but I could actually see a difference after continuous use. I'll have a separate review on these soon, because these are worth every penny,


Finally, the last two items I purchased during the event were two blushes I had been lusting over for a long time. The first is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Blushed Copper. This limited-edition powder is meant to be used as a highlight; however, it is the most beautiful blush topper on deep skin ever. I have a separate review on this already because it is that amazing!


The second blush, and final product of the haul is the Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush in 218 Tantalizing. It is a lovely, warm deep magenta. After swatching this blush in store, I had to have it. The formula is amazing. The blush packs on colour without being too pigmented, so it sinks beautifully into the skin, and has more of a cream appearance as opposed to a powdery one. The packaging is also beautiful, with a sleek black cover in the signature Marc Jacobs shape, and a silver button closure.


I hope you managed to grab some goodies from the Sephora point promotion! Stay tuned for their next big event in the fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?