MAC Julia Petit Lipstick in Boca and Acai

I got up bright and early to snag these beauties up from the very limited Julia Petit Collection. I purchased both Boca and Acai lipsticks.





Boca is a matte neutral true nude, and Acai is a deep matte purple.

Boca is that true nude everyone has been trying to get their hands on. Performance wise, I feel it was lacking a bit in staying power, while pigment and packaging were slightly above average.

Acai is very close to Rebel; Rebel is a bit lighter and also not matte. Acai can be compared to NARS' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned. Again, packaging was average. The pigment was very dense and even; I barely had to put any on to coat my lips. Performance was outstanding; I only had to reapply once in nine hours of wear.

Overall, Acai gets 8.3/10
Packaging: 7
Pigment: 9
Performance: 9

Overall, Boca gets 7.3/10
Packaging: 7
Pigment: 8
Performance: 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?