Bite Beauty Canadian Maple Collection

Who doesn't love Bite Beauty? I managed to grab two lipsticks from the upcoming Canadian Maple Collection. 


The outer packaging is a textured cardboard with a beautiful maple leaf pattern on the front, sides, and top.


 The colours I chose were Braised Maple, a rich warm red, and Mulled Maple, a deep dark berry. Both lipsticks have semi-matte finishes.


The lipsticks both wear like a dream. They are so creamy and pigmented and feel nourishing on the lips. Did I mention both of these lipsticks are over 90% natural ingredients? They're made in an artisanal lipstick factory in Toronto. And I haven't even gotten to the best part... they smell like maple syrup! 

Hopefully this collection is available to the public soon. Keep stalking this page at Sephora to see when they come in stock!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?