Hourglass Blush in Mood Exposure

Ahh, we've finally come to it, the namesake of this blog. Hourglass' blush in Mood Exposure was one of my first mid/high-end makeup purchases. I had picked it up on pre-order from one of the booths at IMATS, and I instantly fell in love.

I am a packaging junkie. I love any type of beautiful, well-made, efficient packaging, and Hourglass blushes fall into all of these categories. The compact is an elegant, shiny gold, with the logo printed on the lid. The blush itself is a mass of beautiful pigment with rivulets of highlight floating through the entire product.


This blush shows up beautifully on my cheeks. Although it is a powder, it is such a beautiful, creamy, finely-milled powder that seeps into my skin and gives me the most natural glow. The highlight isn't shimmery or glittery in the least; it imparts the most subtle sheen on the cheeks, while also looking incredibly natural on my deep skin.


For $41, I got 4.2g of product, and I have barely made a dent into the pan! It looks almost like new, although I've used it plenty of times. As an avid blush collector, this is probably my favourite blush out of my entire collection, and probably will be for a long time. You can pick up this blush at Sephora online or in store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?