MAC Giambattista Valli Collection Review and Swatches!

With the new update to the MAC website, it was damn near impossible to place my order for the Giambattista Valli Collection. I ended up going in-store first thing Thursday morning to grab all of the lipsticks.


The box packaging is absolutely beautiful, with white flowers and the Giambattista Valli name stamped on.


One side of each box matched the corresponding colour. Even the inner packaging of the lipstick box matched the colour of the lipstick too!


 The bullets are in a weighty and sturdy plastic tube, with a solid colour shell matching that of the lipstick inside.

 
MAC Giambattista Valli Lipsticks in Eugenie, Charlotte, Tats, Margherita, and Bianca B

The colours are beautiful and very pigmented, however, I find that Bianca B is waaaay too light for my skin tone. It looks practically white against my skin.

Eugenie, Charlotte, Tats, Margherita, and Bianca B

The packaging on this collection is by far my favourite that MAC has put out this year. With the disappointment in quality over the past months with previous collections, I was hoping for a winner in the Valli collection and I was not disappointed in the least!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?