e.l.f. Smudge Pot Swatches and Review

Along with the e.l.f. All Over Color Sticks, these are a product I've kept in my collection for a while but not talked about.

L to R: Ain't That Sweet, Global Glow, Hit the Town, Brownie Points, Pearls of Wisdom, Ocean Bound, Back to Basics, Cruisin' Chic

The e.l.f. Smudge Pots are a versatile cream eyeshadow that can be used as a base, or as an eyeshadow on its own. These are similar in consistency to MAC Paint Pots, yet not quite as pigmented.

I find the texture to be a little uneven and patchy sometimes, but as a base, it does a good job of covering the eyelid. These are best applied with a dense synthetic brush for even texture, because when applied with the fingers, the base will be uneven. On my NC45 deep skin, these cream shadows show up great, aside from Ain't That Sweet, which shows up a bit ashy on my skin.

L to R: Back to Basics, Cruisin' Chic, Ocean Bound, Pearls of Wisdom, Brownie Points, Hit the Town, Ain't That Sweet, Global Glow
I got these off of the e.l.f. website, but these are also available in some Old Navy's across Canada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?