Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters: Raining Men & Birthday Suit

While walking around in Walmart, I came across a series of eyeshadow palettes from Hard Candy. Hard Candy isn't really a brand I gravitate toward, mainly due to lack of interest. Their products just seem too glitzy and glimmery for a matte lover like myself. 

 I was surprised to see an all matte palette from their Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Collection, cheekily named Birthday Suit. The colours intrigued me, so I ended up purchasing that, and a glittery palette called Raining Men.


The amount of pigment packed in these eyeshadows certainly surprised me. For drugstore eyeshadows with a drugstore price, these shadows were a great buy! Each pan contains 1.3g/0.04oz of product, which is about the same size as a pan from an Urban Decay Naked Palette. The palette itself is designed with thick plastic, with a small leather strip and rhinestones decorating the front.

Some of the colours are a little chalkier than others, while some need a bit of building up to show a true amount of pigment, but these shadows are mostly a win.

Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Collection in Birthday Suit
Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Collection in Raining Men

You can pick up these palettes in a Walmart near you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?