Make Up For Ever Be Bold Palette: Andreja Pejic

Going through the new items page on Sephora, I came across a series of limited edition eyeshadow palettes from Make Up For Ever, titled the Be Bold. Be Unexpected. Be You. Palettes. Initially, when I viewed the page, there were two palettes available, one by Andreja Pejic, and the other from Jamie Chung. The Jamie Chung one was listed as being $40 more expensive than the Andreja Pejic palette. This was probably a pricing error on Sephora Canada's website. The Jamie Chung one isn't listed on the Canadian website currently, however.

The Andreja Pejic palette consists of four shades, three Iridescent finish, and one Diamond finish. From what I see, these are shades chosen from the existing Artist Shadow collection.


The palette itself is the same as the Small Palette Make Up For Ever currently offers in its current selection of empty palettes. It has Andreja Pejic's signature superimposed on the lid, along with the Make Up For Ever logo in the middle.

Like the regular Small Palette, there is a foam insert and plastic sheet inside the palette to keep the shadows safe. The shadows themselves sit within a piece of foam, with circles cut to fit the pans. I personally don't like this foam insert because it seems to not be secured in the palette properly and seems to come up at the edges. These shadows can be popped out of the palette and put elsewhere, however, which I find as a huge bonus so I won't have to waste time depotting.


The four shadows included in this palette are I-526 (Pearl Beige), I-544 (Pink Granite), I-662 (Amber Brown), and D-652 (Celestial Earth).

L to R: I-526, I-662, I-544, D-652
I-526 is a beautiful creamy pearl shade, with hints of pink. I-544 looks exactly like its name: Pink Granite. It has a slight purple shift. I-662 is probably my personal favourite. It looks close to ME-654 (Cauldron), which I already own, and it just melts right in to my deep skin. D-652 is a beautiful, multi-dimensional warm brown, with a slight gold shift.

I grabbed this palette for $56CAD. You can pick up this palette on the Sephora website; it's an online only product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

Contact Us

Who Am I?